Saturday, June 27, 2009

Crossing the Atlantic!

So it took us 8 days to make it across the ocean. I absolutely love semester at sea! The boat is fabulous and good news- no seasickness! I am really enjoying my 3 classes although they are a lot more work than I had anticipated, lots of reading! My roommate, Devika, is from New Delhi, India and is fantastic! Our room is a lot bigger than I was expecting. We are still meeting new people everyday although we have another close friend, Jenny, that we hang out a lot with. These are some pics of the our room and some friends!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, no seasickness! Let's hope that keeps up. We are glad you are meeting people from all over -- even India! Please invite Devika to visit Florida. Who knows? Maybe atrip to New Dehli is somewhere in your future.

    Love,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie been away from my computer an internet for a week, its great that you're on a totally international trip. I am so glad that you do not have sea sickness that would've ruined your time.

    Missing you

    Rose

    ReplyDelete